Monday, February 6, 2017

it's the little things


Hello!

Sorry for not posting on Friday but I caught the stomach bug from my kids...I'm feeling better but still not myself.

Today I'm sharing Milka's GORGEOUS card using Lily and You Got This.







I also wanted to share this STUNNING project using Anemone I spotted on Facebook here.



Before I announce the winner of our blog hop I wanted to thank everyone who commented! Your kind words mean everything. I hope you will join us again.

And now the winner is........

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
27
Timestamp: 2017-02-06 14:43:22 UTC


27. Mirella said...
It's a fabulous release, and your design team made amazing projects with the new sets - it's hard to pick a favourite, there's so much lovely variety in designs, colours and techniques. Very well done to all of you!

Congrats Mirella! 

xo

8 comments:

Mary-Anne V said...

Having the stomach bug is such a pain! we went through that earlier in the fall so I hope that you are back to normal very quickly. Thank you for the beautiful post today the cards are very inspirational. Congrats to the winner and thank you for a great hop.

Mirella said...

Hope you feel better now! I've been stalking the blog since Friday, and I am delighted that I did - thank you so so much for the giveaway, I'm delighted to have won. I messaged you already about the set I'd like :-)
The creations in this post are beautiful - great inspiration. Have a great day!

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

Beautiful projects :) congrats to the winner
cheers
preety

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful work!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I wish you feel better soon!
Milka's card is a true delighTT! Amazing work! Big congrats to the winner!! Enjoy!

Dotty Jo said...

Hope you are well on the mend now! Gorgeous cards and big congrats to the lucky winner, Jo x

Fikreta said...

congrats!
very nice card!

Arianna Barbara said...

Congrats to the lucky winner!!!