Wednesday, February 11, 2015

JD update + upcoming sale

Hello!

Hope all is well!

I'm sharing Ange's FAB card using my Stripes and Dots stamp sets. I love how she used the stripes!
The sentiment is from a stamp set that is discontinued. You'll notice that some stamp sets in the shop are half price because they will be discontinued (except for Warm Wishes...that's just on sale!). Since Judith stepped down I have been slowly making changes and still have more things to do. One of the things I'm doing is a little 'spring cleaning' in the shop. I have lots of new sets coming in the future. I just put in my order today.....I'll be adding two brand new sets to the shop as well as two sets that are available at SRM (Little Miss Mia and Boris the Bunny)....I am restocking some other sets like Wise Owl. I thank you once again for your patience. :)



Also I will have a sale this weekend so keep an eye out for that! :)
xo