Monday, October 8, 2012

congratulations

Hello!!

Happy Independence Day to all my fellow Croatians! God bless!

And a happy Monday to everyone! I'm doing wedding invitations for two family members (200 invitations....breath in, breath out... :) ) which inspired me to make a wedding themed card.....don't you think Suzi makes a beautiful bride! :) I used our Suzi stamp set and the sentiment is from our Roses stamp set.


I used water colours to add a splash of colour for the background, used ribbon to make her veil, embossed her dress and added white glitter....very simple and elegant! :)


And now to announce the two winners of our World Card Making Day giveaway!!! Thank you to all who played along! :)

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
22
13
Timestamp: 2012-10-08 10:16:01 UTC


Blogger pcm said...
she is adorable. i can't believe it only took you 5 minutes!
October 6, 2012 12:34 PM

Blogger Virginia L. said...
How ADORABLE!!!! Love this little angel! Happy WCMD!
October 6, 2012 8:57 AM


Congrats Pai and Virginia!!! Pop on over to our shop and pick out a stamp set and email us with your choice!! :)

Have a great day!
xo
Delete
Delete

3 comments:

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

This is really superb.I really loved this bride idea.

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous! Love the veil you created!

pcm said...

OMG! I can't believe that I won! THanks so much!