Thursday, April 26, 2012

remember...

Hi!
Well...a blog friend of ours lost someone a few days ago and it's been on my mind...it also inspired this card.
I used our Garden Friends stamp set and used the masking technique to create this one layered card. I coloured it in with copics and Marvy Le Plume markers (which I find blend wonderfully together and the Le Plume markers are cheaper!).


Here's how the story goes..in my head that is! :)
The frog isn't feeling too good...I mean it isn't easy being green and all...so his friends all gather around to remind him....he's not alone. :)


What would we do without our friend! God bless them! :)


xo

6 comments:

Kelly said...

this card is sure to warm your friend's heart. CUTE!

Isha Gupta said...

One of the cutest cards I have seen. Love it Jane!

Nancy said...

Just so sweet! Love it!

Tracey said...

So adorable!!

Unknown said...

LOVE this card Jane! I am sure it will brighten someone's day!

Unknown said...

awesome!!! love the bright colors and those adorable images.